Sunday, 25 March 2012

Bathroom Finished


I've finally finished the bathroom this weekend. Until I moved to Wrexham, I always lived by the beach and sometimes I kind of miss it, so I thought I'd bring the beach to my bathroom as it always makes me feel relaxed.


I opted for colours that made me think of the seaside, a 'warm terracotta' for the walls and 'bluebell' for the pipes, wooden bath panel and the skirting boards. I was a bit worried that it may clash with the aqua green bath suite, but I think it works quite well. It looks a lot brighter in there now and with a change of the horrid green floor that was in there to a nice pale wooden lino has really added the finishing 'beachy' themed touch, especially now I've filled it with my seaside shell themed accessories.




6 comments:

  1. Nice one Nicky, I can see that there has been lots of hard work gone into this.

    Cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It certainly was a mission and a half. Our landlord has a lot to answer for with the previous style of decoration that was in there.. And to think he is an artist as well :op

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget the swearing. Lots of swearing went into it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mr Anonymous. Aka. James!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi

    This is a nice blog I was a bit worried that it may clash with the aqua green bath suite, but I think it works quite well if you want to know more about detail http://www.tbsshop.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment Kevin.

    ReplyDelete