Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Most Popular Brands on Facebook Report by Social Bakers

With Facebook having 31 million users in the UK, I just thought I'd share this little report I came across from social bakers.


Their quarterly report shows the most popular, engaging and responsive Facebook brand pages in the UK.  


I found this quite interesting for seeing what people like, interact and engage with when it comes to companies that they are a fan of.


Out of them all I know there are a few I have 'liked' and 'engaged' with on Facebook including Innocent Drinks, The Guardian and Pizza Hut all for different reasons. (One's comical, one's informative and one has good offers). 


Are you a fan of any of the company pages below? If so, what makes you engage with their brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment