Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Recyclable Arts & Crafts: How To Make A Chrysanthemum Mirror

I've been so busy over the past few weeks that I've neglected my Blog! With Father's Day fast approaching, I have been working on a photo restoration of my Grandad that has taken me a lot longer than I originally planned. It is still a work in progress, but I think once it's complete and nicely framed, it will make a great gift for my Dad's Father's Day present. (That's a whole other Blog post, so more to come on that soon).

Anyway, I was just having a little lunch time session on the old Stumble Upon and came across this fantastic idea for recycling old plastic spoons. How to Make a Chrysanthemum Mirror. It's simply too good to not share and I feel an urge now for a recyclable crafts project coming on in the near future. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment