Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Well I'm off to a Beer Festival tomorrow night at Pied Bull in Chester which is actually a Meet the Brewer with Magic Rock Brewery. It should be a great laugh with lots of tasty beers. (Just don't let me drink pints of that Unhuman Cannonball again because it is lethal!) 

Because of this, I've been in a manic rush to get some pumpkin carvings done ready for a friend's Halloween Party on Friday because it won't be a good idea to carve pumpkins whilst drunk.

Anyway, I've carved two this year (...and what! It's two for £3 in Tesco). One is a Disco Ball Pumpkin, the other is meant to be an abstract style face of a cat.

*Tip* - Don't use a knife when carving pumpkins. Use all kinds of sharp tools. It makes it much easier for creating neat lines. I'll let you into a secret, I actually used a sharp device that is used for ripping the core out of apples. See the list is endless. Get creative!




No comments:

Post a Comment